(1) Install all rivets as per Chapter 2, Section III.
(7) Remove rub strip (16) by drilling out and
removing rivets (13).
(2) Replace all potted inserts using procedures
d. Repair. Repair damage to honeycomb panel
(3) Seal all cracks around hinge ends using seal-
ant PRC 611, Products Research Co., Burbank, Cali-
straighten any bent plates, latches, angles or extru-
fornia, or equivalent.
sions, using hammer, pliers, vise or other suitable
g. Installation. Install the folding floor panel as-
sembly in reverse order of removal using figure 6-4 as
e. Overhaul. Overhaul the folding floor panel as
a guide and observing the following.
required to return to a serviceable condition as per
(1) Shore up the folding floor panel to support
its weight while positioning the hinge halves together
f. Assembly Assemble the folding floor assembly
in reverse order of disassembly using figure 6-4 as a
and installing the hinge pin.
guide and observing the following.