a. Install new packing (8) onto valve.
b. Install valve (4) onto hoist piping and secure with
Prior to installation coat
c. Install new packing (9), four capscrews (1), and
threads of lines and fittings
with Loctite 545. Coat seals
and packings with clean
d. Install fitting (12), new preformed packings (11)
and (13) and hydraulic hose (10) to control valve
3. CONNECT NEGATIVE BATTERY CABLE
If internal parts were removed
SHUNT. (REFER TO TM 5-3810-306-20.)
from valve (4), make sure they
are installed in positions
4. START-UP HYDRAULIC SYSTEM AND CHECK
marked on removal.
1. INSTALL NEW PACKINGS (17), (18) AND (19),
5. TEST FOR PROPER OPERATION.
AND CAPS (14), (15) AND (16) IN CONTROL
2. INSTALL HOIST MOTOR CONTROL VALVE (4).
END OF TASK