2-12. OPERATING PROCEDURES - cont.
Swing door release handle (5) to right until lock cams (1 and 7) mate with container frame (17).
Push door release handle (5) down into bottom of handle lock (6).
(10) Rotate top handle lock (4) down over door release handle (5).
(11) Repeat steps (8), (9) and (10) for other release handle (8).
e. Continuous Operation.
(1) Monitor temperature indication on temperature recorder. Make sure temperature is correct for the type
of cargo being stored in container.
(2) Check operation of refrigeration unit. Refer to TM 9-4110-252-14 or normal indications.
(3) Check operation of generator set or external power source. Refer to TM 5-6115-585-12/34 for generator
set normal indications.
(4) Monitor fuel level in fuel tank. Add fuel as required.
(1) Shutdown refrigeration unit (TM 9-4110-252-14).
(2) Shutdown generator set (TM 5-6115-585-12/34).
(2) Unload refrigerated container. Refer to :Refer to AR 700-15 (Packaging of Materiel) and AR 746-1
(Packaging of Army Materiel for Shipment and Storage).