4-5. SERVICE UPON RECEIPT OF MATERIEL.
a. Checking Unpacked Equipment
(1) Inspect container frame, corner posts, and upper and lower fittings for damage. Containers damaged in
these areas should not be used.
(2) Inspect container exterior wall panels and roof for punctures, tears, cracks, delamination of panels and
loose or missing fasteners.
(3) Inspect for loose, missing, or broken door hardware.
(4) Inspect container interior for punctures tears, cracks, and delamination of wall and ceiling panels.
(5) Inspect container stencils, markings and information plates. All items should be clear and readable.
(6) Inspect the equipment for damage incurred during shipment. If the equipment has been damaged, report
the damage on SF 364, Report of Discrepancy.
(7) Check the equipment against the packing slip to see if the shipment is complete. Report all
discrepancies in accordance with the instructions of DA Pam 738-750 or DA Pam 738-751 as applicable.
(8) Check to see if the equipment has been modified.
(9) Refer to TM 9-4110-252-14 for unpacking the refrigeration unit.
(10) Refer to TM 5-6115-58-12/34 for unpacking the generator set.
b. Processing Unpacked Equipment.
(1) Remove all preservative coatings, grease, tape and packing materials.
(2) Refer to TM 9-4110-252-14 for processing and servicing of the refrigeration unit.
(3) Refer to TM 5-6115-585-12/34 for processing and servicing of the generator set.