4-17. MANUAL HOLDER REPAIR.
This task consists of
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 4, App B)
Blind Rivet (10) (Item 1, App F)
Portable Drill (Item 2, App B)
Adhesive (A/R) (Item 1, App D)
Drycleaning solvent (Item 7, App D)
(1) Unfasten two latches (6) and remove cover (3) from box (7).
(2) Remove ten drive rivets (8) and box (7) from container wall (9).
Disassemble components only to the level required to perform repair.
(1) Using drill and bit, remove four rivets (5) and separate two latches (6) from box (7).
(2) Using drill and bit, remove four rivets (1) and separate two latch hooks (2) from cover (3).
(3) Remove gasket (4) from cover (3).
To prevent injury to personnel and damage to equipment, use dry cleaning solvent only
in well ventilated areas. Avoid repeated or prolonged contact with skin. Do not use near
sparks, open flame or excessive heat.
(1) Clean all parts with dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Wipe parts dry with wiping rag.