4-32. ROOF PANEL REPAIR.
Unit level maintenance of the roof is limited to repair of the insulated panel. Refer to paragraph 4-31 for specific repair
4-33. SIDE PANEL REPAIR
This task consists of:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 4, App 13)
Equipment Condition :
Refrigeration unit shutdown (TM 9-4110-252-14)
Repair of one side panel is shown. Repair of the other side panel is similar.
(1) Open rear doors (4).
(2) Remove 66 screws (2) and six spacers (3) from side panel (1).
(1) Wash spacers (3) and side panel (1) with detergent and clean water.
(2) Allow parts to air dry.
(1) Inspect spacers (3) for cracks, bends, and scrapes.
(2) Inspect interior and exterior surfaces of side panel (1) for deep scratches, cracks, punctures and
(1) Replace defective spacers (3).