Section III. OPERATION UNDER USUAL CONDITIONS
ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE.
Fuel Tank. Before using the refrigerated container, fill the generator fuel tank (1)
(1) Remove fuel tank filler cap (2).
To prevent injury to personnel and damage to equipment, do not fill fuel tank above line marked
on side of tank. Movement of refrigerated container during transport will cause fuel to spill if
tank is over filled.
To prevent damage to generator set, use only fuels specified in the generator set manual (TM 5-
(2) Fill fuel tank (1) to level marked on side of tank.
(3) Install fuel tank filler cap (2).
Temperature Recorder. Before using the refrigerated container, prepare temperature recorder as follows:
(1) Unfasten latch (1) and open cover (2).
(2) Press stylus lifter (3). Make sure stylus (4) clears paper chart (5).
(3) Remove knurled knob (6) from chart platten (7).
(4) If installed, remove old paper chart (5).