To prevent injury to personnel and damage to the equipment, make sure doors are secured to
container frame hold back hooks (17) with ropes when in the open position.
(5) Open right door (1) and secure to hook (9) with rope (10).
(6) On left door (11), rotate top handle lock (12) upward to clear door release handle.
(7) Lift door release handle (13) until clear of bottom handle lock (14).
(8) Swing door release handle (13) to right until lock cams (15 and 16) are clear of container frame
(9) Repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 for other release handle (17).
(10) Open left door (11) and secure to hook (9) with the rope (10).
To prevent heavy sweating and frosting of evaporator coils and container walls, shut
down refrigeration unit if doors must be open for a long time.
To ensure proper operation of the refrigerated container, air flow around cargo must be
clear of obstructions. Observe the following precautions when loading cargo in the