Monitor temperature indication on temperature recorder. Make sure temperature is correct for the type
of cargo being stored in container.
(2) Check operation of refrigeration unit. Refer to TM 9-4110-258-13 for normal indications.
(3) Check operation of generator set or external power source.
Refer to TM 5-6115-585-12/34 for
generator set normal indications.
(4) Monitor fuel level in generator fuel tank. Add fuel as required.
(1) Shutdown refrigeration unit (TM 9-4110-258-13).
(2) Shutdown generator set (TM 5-6115-585-12/34).
(2) Unload refrigerated container (2).