Black stenciling can be found on the interior of the container.
PREPARATION FOR MOVEMENT.
To prevent damage to container cargo, make sure cargo is securely packed in container.
(1) Check container cargo. Make sure all boxes and packages are properly secured.
(2) Verify that no personnel are inside the container.
(3) Verify that all doors and restraint bars are installed and securely fastened.
(4) Check temperature recorder indication. Verify container temperature is correct for cargo being stored.
If required, allow refrigeration unit to operate until temperature has stabilized.
To prevent damage to cargo, make sure electrical power, external or generator set, is available at
new work site. Refrigeration unit should only be shutdown for short periods of time as required
to load/unload container from transport vehicle.
(5) Shutdown refrigeration unit (TM 9-4110-258-13).
(6) If generator set is being used, shutdown generator set (TM 5-6115-585-12/34).