MANUAL HOLDER - Continued
(1) Unfasten latch and open cover (1).
(2) Remove four cap screws (2), washers (3) and box (4) from container wall.
Disassemble components only to the level required to perform repair.
(1) Using drill and bit, remove two rivets (5) and separate latch (6) from box (4).
(2) Using drill and bit, remove two rivets (7) and separate latch hook (8) from cover (1).
(3) Using drill and bit, remove ten rivets (9), hinge (10) and cover (1) from box (4).
(4) If necessary, remove gasket (11) from box (4).
To prevent injury to personnel and damage to equipment, use dry cleaning solvent only in well
ventilated areas. Avoid repeated or prolonged contact with skin. Do not use near sparks, open
flame or excessive heat.
(1) Clean all parts with dry cleaning solvent.
(2) Wipe parts dry with wiping rag.
(1) Inspect box (4) and cover (1) for cracks.
(2) Inspect latched parts (6 and 8) for cracks.
Repair. Replace defective components.
(1) Apply adhesive to gasket surface of box (4).
(2) When adhesive becomes tacky, press gasket (10) in place on box (4).
(3) Using rivet tool, install latch hook (8) on cover (1) with two rivets (7).
(4) Using rivet tool, install latch (6) on box with two rivets. (5).
(5) Using rivet tool, install cover (1) on box (4) with ten rivets (9).