THERMOMETER ELEMENT - Continued
(2) Close container doors.
(3) Allow time (20 minutes minimum) for temperature to stabilize inside container.
Compare indication on temperature recorder paper chart with temperature indicated by test
(5) If temperature indications on test thermometer and temperature recorder are not within +2 ,
temperature recorder must be adjusted.
(1) Unfasten two latches (2) and open cover (3).
(2) Loosen setscrew (4).
Turning pinion shaft left (counterclockwise) raises temperature indication. Turning pinion shaft
right (clockwise) lowers temperature indication.
(3) Turn pinion shaft (5) as required to match temperature recorder indication with test thermometer
(4) Tighten setscrew (4).
(5) Close cover (3) and fasten two latches (2).