This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 1, App B)
Refrigeration unit shutdown
Generator set shutdown (TM 5-6115-585-12/34)
To prevent injury to personnel, allow generator set and exhaust lines to cool before removal.
(2) Remove two nuts (3), cap screws (4), and exhaust assembly from container.
(3) Remove six cap screws (5) and remove anti-burn guard (6) from exhaust stack.
(4) Loosen nut (7) and remove rain cap (8) from exhaust stack.
(1) Place rain cap (8) on top of the exhaust stack and tighten nut (7).
(2) Install the anti-burn guard (6) on the exhaust stack and with six cap screws (5).
(3) Position exhaust assembly on container wall. Install two cap screws (4), and nuts (3), to secure exhaust