REAR DOORS - Continued
Removal of Inner Lining.
(1) Open doors, remove hinge pins (1) and remove door (2) if necessary. Remove rivets (3) securing
gasket keeper (4) and gaskets (5), as well as rivets (6) securing PVC extrusion to door frame. Remove
PVC extrusion on at least two sides if required. Remove old sealant in the extrusion grooves.
(2) Remove inner lining (7) from foam insulation. Carefully examine foam insulation for damage and
Installation of Inner Lining.
(1) Apply polyurethane adhesive to replacement inner door lining (7). Install the PVC extrusion (4) if
removed and rivet (3 and 6) into place.
(2) Install inner and outer gaskets. It may be necessary to moisten the gaskets and the extrusions with
soapy water (Detergent) to facilitate installation.
(3) Install door (2) and hinge pins (1) if removed. Verify that the seal is tight with no light leaks.