(4) Unfasten the refrigeration unit from the forklift tines.
(6) Remove power cable stored inside the refrigeration unit. (TM-9-4110-258-13)
(7) Reconnect the wire to the terminal screws and remove the tags.
(8) Close the junction box cover contained within the left hand panel and secure using the two screws
removed during disassembly.
(9) Connect refrigeration unit power cable (1) to the power source (2).
(10) Close left access panel of the refrigeration unit (TM 9-4110-258-13).
(11) Start and operate the refrigeration unit. Check refrigeration unit operation and performance.
GENERATOR SET, DIESEL.
This task covers:
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 1, App B)
Refrigeration unit shutdown (TM 9-4110-258-13)
Container raised for
access to mounting bolts
The container must be raised off the ground (using hardwood blocking or a crane) the allow
access to the generator set mounting hardware.
(1) Unplug power cable (1).