SURFACE PREPARATION AND PAINTING - Continued
(4) "CAUTION: DO NOT FORKLIFT" shall be stenciled on each side of the container above the bottom frame
(5) "DO NOT FILL ABOVE THIS LINE" shall be stenciled in letters 2 inches high on the auxiliary fuel tank. Two
horizontal white lines, one on each side, not less than 10 inches long and 1 inch wide shall also be stenciled
on the tank and located 2 inches below the bottom of the tank neck.
(6) "DIESEL FUEL" shall be stenciled on the auxiliary fuel tank in letters 2 inches high.
(7) "MANUAL HOLDER" shall be stenciled on the manual holder in white lettering 0.50 inch high.
(8) "RETAIN GENERATOR POWER CONNECTOR CABLE AT ALL TIMES" shall be stenciled above the cable
in letters 2 inches high.