Cut or chisel the four hinge pins (1) from the hinge blade (2), see paragraph 5-9.
A forklift truck will help door removal
(3) Carefully lift the door (3) clear using a fork lift truck.
(4) Remove any undamaged gaskets, liners, extrusions or hardware and plates. Refer to para 4-23 to
remove these parts.
Rear Door Installation.
(1) Carefully lift door into position and place a support under the door.
(2) Align hole in hinge blade (2) with cutouts in corner post (5).
(3) Insert eight shim washers (4), two at bottom of each hinge blade (2).
(4) Attach gaskets, liners, extrusion or hardware and plates. Refer to para 4-23 to install these parts.
(5) Install four hinge pins (1).
(6) Replace any decals and markings, refer to paragraph 4-22 and 5-5. Perform light and water tests to
verify that there are no light leaks and that the door is watertight.