Ensure pads on web straps are positioned in lifting clevis of lifting device. Failure to com-
ply may result in breakage of web straps causing severe injury or death to personnel.
Attach two web straps (4 & 9) to hook of lifting device (11).
The M3 CROP weighs 3,800 lbs (1,724 kg) and the M3 CROP (S/N SC09001 and up)
weighs 3,730 lbs (1,692 kg). Ensure all personnel stand clear of CROP when CROP is be-
ing moved. Failure to comply may result in severe injury or death to personnel.
Ensure lifting device is positioned directly over center of CROP prior to lifting CROP off
ground. Failure to comply may result in uneven lifting of CROP and damage to equipment may
result. Ensure strap is not hanging down during lifting.
(10) With the aid of an assistant holding web strap (10), raise CROP until CROP clears ground.
Ensure CROP is level.
If CROP is not being raised level, perform Steps (11) through (13). If CROP is level, go on to
(11) If CROP is not level, lower CROP to ground.
(12) Shorten or lengthen two web straps (4 & 9) as required.
(13) Repeat Steps (9) through (11) until CROP is level when raised.
Ensure CROP twistlocks are free of snow, dirt, and debris prior to lowering CROP being
stacked or proper locking will not occur.
The twistlocks in the UNLOCKED position will guide the CROP to the correct position to lock
the twistlocks of the bottom CROP.
(14) Using the lifting device (11) and assistant, position and lower CROP onto CROP with end
structure assembly in vertical (raised) position or onto CROP on top of stack.