2-16. LOADING/UNLOADING ISO CONTAINER WITH M3 CROP FROM PLS TRUCK
(19) Using pin (17), turn adjustment collar (15) until cam (11) is pushed snugly against front of
shoring slot (12).
(20) Insert pin (17) into one of the two holes in cam securing block (18), preferably the outside
hole. This ensures that cam (11) cannot be dislodged during transit.
(21) Insert hitch pin clip (19) into pin (17) where it protrudes from rear of cam securing block
(22) If a stack of CROPs is the load, perform the bracing mechanism assembly procedures on the
bottom CROP and at least every other CROP in the stack.
(23) Close and secure ISO container doors.