(1) A welded, fully galvanized, steel frame and deck with a hinged A-frame assembly with two
removable and three retractable load restraint plates. Capable of being stacked vertically and
secured by the CROP directly beneath.
(2) Three enclosed, lockable stowage boxes in the rear deck area.
(3) Hinged A-frame assembly that lays flat on the deck for stacking.
(4) Side tiedown O-rings (19 per side) to secure payloads.
(5) Four multipurpose provision rings, MIL-STD-209, Class 3, 72,500 lbs (32,915 kg) to permit
sling lifting by helicopter and tiedown while loaded to 36,250 lbs (16,443 kg) maximum
gross weight, on rail cars and trailers. The multipurpose provision rings also accommodate
tiedown of vehicles.
(6) Forklift pockets to allow movement of loaded and unloaded M3A1 CROPs.
(7) Container transport locks to secure M3A1 CROP inside an ISO container.
(8) Rollers at the rear of the M3Al CROP.
(9) Twistlocks at each comer of the M3A1 CROP for stacking.
(10) Pins for securing A-frame assembly in upright position and lowering of A-frame assembly to
horizontal position. Pins are stowed in stowage boxes on the PLS truck.
(11) Tools for raising and lowering A-frame. Tools are stowed in stowage boxes on the PLS