(13) Turn handle (1) on all four twistlocks (2) (bottom M3A1 CROP) until stacked M3Al CROP
(top M3Al CROP) is locked in place.
(14) Remove lifting device (8) and three web straps (3) from four tiedown D-rings (6) and rear
tiedown D-ring (7).
(15) Repeat steps (3) through (14) for additional M3Al CROPs being stacked. Each is locked in
place using twistlocks of the M3Al CROP below it.
(16) For the last M3Al CROP stacked (the top CROP), secure A-frame assembly (5) in lowered
position by attaching one web strap (3) from first D-ring across to the sixth D-ring on other
side. Tighten web strap.
(17) If stack of M3A1 CROPs is to be loaded into ISO container, stow two remaining web straps
(3) into stowage box (4).