Support rollers during removal or rollers may drop causing injury to personnel.
This procedure shows replacement of one set of three rollers. Replacement is the same for
both sets of rollers.
(1) Remove cotter pin (1) and washer (2) from roller pin (3). Discard the cotter pin (1).
(2) While supporting each roller (4), remove the roller pin (3) and remaining four washers (2)
from bracket (5) and main beam (6).
(1) Apply GAA grease to roller pin (3).
(2) While supporting each roller (4) in place, push roller pin (3) through main beam (6), rollers
(4), four washers (2), and bracket (5).
(3) Install remaining washer (2) and install cotter pin (1), splitting cotter pin to prevent it from
Unload M3A1 CROP from PLS Truck.