6. INSTALL OVERHEAT SWITCH (5).
b. Turn heater right side up and install both hoods
(2) and (9) and upper case ensuring wires are
a. Position overheat switch (5) on housing and
routed through hole in top case. Secure with
secure with two Phillips head screws (38).
eight Phillips head screws along side and one on
b. Route overheat switch wiring harness through
hole in housing and secure rubber grommet (6)
9. INSTALL FLAME DETECTOR (3).
a. Place new packing (4) on flame detector (3) and
7. PLACE FOIL HEAT PROTECTOR (8) OVER HEAT
insert in housing. Secure with Phillips head
8. INSTALL TWO HOODS (2) AND (9), UPPER AND
10. INSTALL GLOW PLUG (7).
BOTTOM CASE HALVES (10) AND (11).
11. INSTALL HEATER IN CAB.
(REFER TO TM 5-
a. Turn heater assembly upside down and install
bottom case. Secure with four Phillips head
screws (40). Install new gaskets (12) and (13).
END OF TASK