Steps (2) through (7) are performed on both bracing mechanisms.
Remove hitch pin clip (17) from pin (14) where it protrudes from rear of cam securing block (16).
(3) Remove pin (14) from the cam securing block (16).
It may be necessary to use the hammer (NSN 5120-00-265-7462) from the PLS truck BII
to tap the cam securing pin until the adjustment collar can be moved freely.
(4) Using pin (14), tun adjustment collar (12) until cam (10) can be moved freely.
(5) Rotate cam (10) out of the shoring slot.
(6) Insert pin (14) into the cam stowing block (18) under side beam, securing cam (10) in the stowed position.
(7) Insert hitch pin clip (17) into pin where it protrudes from rear of cam stowing block (18)
under the side beam. Ensure the hitch pin clip is pointing to the outside of the CROP,
toward the ISO container wall.