To prevent damage to temperature recorder, do not over wind timer movement.
(5) Insert winding key (8) into winder hole (9) and wind timer movement clockwise. Be careful not to over
Spare charts are stored in the document holder.
(6) Position new chart (5) on chart platten (7). Make sure chart fits under four guide tabs (10) on
face plate (11 ).
(7) Rotate chart (5) so that correct day (1 to 31) and morning (M) or night (N) is aligned with
STARTING TIME arrow on face plate (11).
(8) Install knurled knob (6) on chart platten (7).
(9) Slowly release stylus lifter (3) so that stylus rests on chart (5).
(10) Close cover (2) and fasten latch (1).
Refrigeration Unit. Perform assembly and preparation for use instructions from TM 9-4110-258-13.
(1) Generator Set. If generator set is being used to power the refrigeration unit, perform
assembly and preparation for use instructions contained in TM 5-6115-585-12/34.
(2) External Power Source. If an external electrical source is being used to power the
refrigeration unit, perform assembly and preparation for use instructions contained in the
applicable power source manual.
Refer to TM 9-4110-258-13 for external power